Ambitious problem solver with a passion for online businesses who would like to join a team of like-minded developers.
Senior Software Engineer
Responsible for development and maintenance of the internal Capital One document storage platform called Focus using micro services and AWS.
- Develop and maintain API features using Node.js, Docker, Kubernetes and MySQL
- Develop and maintain Cloud based infrastructure to support the API’s
- Pair program with junior and mid-level developers on various features or bug fixes
- Scope and design of new features using Draw.io and UML
- Proficient at SAFe Agile methodology and communication methods working collaboratively with diverse internal clients
Lead Front End Engineer
Set new standards for the front end development team with a performance first culture.
- Manages the development and production of products and features, to include leading teams from one to more than ten personnel
- Analyzes product requirements, identifies solution elements, and prepares unique, tailored, and detailed products in compliance with defined requirements
- Leads effective status, strategy, and review meetings in coordination with the product management team
- Continued maintenance of the front end Django based platform
Senior Front End Engineer
Built new products and features as well as implemented new build processes and code quality standards.
- Site development for The Adobe CQ CMS
- Front end optimizations for speed and maintainability
- Work closely with project managers using Jira and Agile methodology
Architected and coded user-friendly content management systems for complex websites.
- New Drupal 7 site builds using contributed modules and themes
- Custom module builds and integrations
- Maintenance for multiple Drupal 7 and 6 installations
- Collaborate with clients and program managers
Led fast-paced development and supported existing architecture using various web languages and frameworks.
- Maintaining 47 publication sites using a Drupal 6 multi-install
- Design innovative solutions working collaboratively with each internal client
- Custom product development such as events and awards sites
- Working with Silverpop and edit to ensure quality in our newsletters
Designer & Developer
Worked on a range of projects, designing appealing content for enhanced UX and interfacing on a daily basis with web designers, back end developers, marketers and the sales team.
- Designing web banners, wireframes and PowerPoint presentations
- Building HTML newsletter templates and landing pages
- Working directly with project managers and senior leadership
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- The Art Institute of California, Orange County